Kathleen Daniels is a result oriented, self-directed professionals with over 20 years combined experience in real estate, business development, operations, project management, marketing programs, sales support, paralegal services, and consulting. Kathleen is organized and detail oriented, with proven analytical and negotiation skills.
Experience & Qualifications
- Paralegal – Real Estate and Business Law. In depth knowledge of contracts and real estate terminology, inter-dependencies within contracts, combined with over 20 years experience provide a competitive advantage in any market.
- Contract Negotiator. Over 20 years experience in writing and negotiating contracts. Contract values exceed $15 million dollars. Experience equals confidence in any situation.
- Santa Clara County Real Estate Specialist. Market knowledge permits leverage in negotiations, which produce beneficial results.
- Market Strategist. Design and implement effective marketing and pricing strategies in ever-changing and diverse markets. Focus brings financial rewards.
- Leadership. Manage and mentor cross-functional teams. Drive sales and escrow process to completion on schedule.
- Relationship Management. Established network of service team professionals, sharing value based business practices, integrated business processes, and business systems providing exceptional service and convenience to our clients.
- Established Service Expert. Listening and focusing on client needs produces desired results. Client satisfaction is my guarantee.
Top Sales (2005 – 2009)
Top Negotiator (2006 – 2009)
Project Management, Boston University
Business Administration, University of Santa Cruz
B.A. Degree, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
Licenses & Certifications
Broker License, California Department of Real Estate (DRE# 01366594)
REO Default Certified Professionals (RDCPro)
Certified Distressed Property Experts (CDPE)
Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
Memberships & Affiliations
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
REOPro Default Professionals
Distressed Property Institute